Friday 31 December 2010

Gift card bags


I was inspired at a recent Team meeting by a bag card that Elizabeth (another one not me!) had recieved in a swap at Convention. Sorry I cant tell you who made the original one on the collage (one with the purple flowers) But the wonderfully talented Elizabeth then adapted this using another stamp set - For Everything stamp set and the foliage from the two step bird punch. She then added a section for a gift card.


A customer approached just before Christmas and asked me for a SU gift card for her daughter so I remembered this idea and made a Christmas version. I decided to make it using a now retired stamp set and included a SU gift voucher.


They are fun to make and I hope to be making a variation at one of my Stamp Clubs this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment