Sunday 17 July 2011

Owl punchmania

Now you may know that I LOVE the new owl punch and so the first card I am sharing from this months card club is the owl card!! Enjoy.......
Oh and I have learnt to time my posts so over the next few days I will be sharing some of the other projects we made and some photos of our quarterly training.

So here is the first card......isnt he cute and despite what you may think he is really quite fast to make. There are a number of punches used but it just shows how versatile they are. He was inspired from a 3D card by Jenny Moore and some other samples I had seen on blogland.
We used the Owl punch, the Boho Blossoms, Modern Label extra large, the leaves from the Two Step Bird punch and Word Window large with the Top Note die and Vintage Wallpaper embossing template.
Ah he is so darn cute......


No comments:

Post a Comment