Friday 24 August 2012

Sharing the Dream!!!!

Well they say you need to share the dream to make it reality.........to break it down into bite size pieces and make it manageable.

But first you need to share it.....

Here is my dream...Stampin' Up have announced their 2014 Grand Vacation. An incentive trip that all demonstrators world wide can earn. It is an all expenses cruise to the Western Carribean!!!

And what makes it more exciting it is just ten days after I turn 50!!!!

Now wouldnt that be an AMAZING way to celebrate!!!!!

So I thought I would share my dream of achieving this trip and taking the love of my life with me to say thank you for being there when I need him and for all he does for me and to do that in style!!!

SO....bite size pieces......I need to book classes where I can share the love of Stampin' Up! with others. I so love this company and the friends I have made through it and the products....well the products are just amazing and getting better....did I mention the new Autumn Winter mini catalogue that is out in just a few days and the new main catalogue due on the first October, which will have most of the products that they do in the US as Stampin' Up align all their international markets!!

If you would like a fun evening with friends, a chance to earn free products, to make some great projects and play with fabulous products then let me know and I will book you in to the diary.

Thanks for reading this and letting me share my dream with you..........

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Elizabeth :) What a 50th it would be eh? Fingers crossed for you! Ok - question - do you have black ink that is permanent on fabric? I have letter stamps that I want to stamp onto fabric. If so, are you able to email me details? amycav at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy
    I will pop a message in an email. Xxx

    ReplyDelete