Thursday 14 February 2013

Feel the LOVE......

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!! 

I have made a card and present for my wonderful boyfriend (still not sure it should be boyfriend at 48!! Any better ideas?!!) but I can't share them until tomorrow just in case he takes a sneak peak on here.

So I thought I would share a card by the lovely Elaine Harding. This is using some of the fabulous items in the new Spring Summer catalogue and those that attended the Sandown Craft show may have seen here demoing it there. Isn't it fabulous? She is so talented, be sure to pop over and visit here blog. 

Hearts a Flutter stampset
Hearts a Flutter Framelits (bundled together they are £32.95 thats a 15% saving)
More Amore Speciality Designer Series Paper
Paper Doilies

And those fabulous Antique Brads


No comments:

Post a Comment